How to Activate
NFC & QR
How to Share
Ways to share your E-Card
iOS & Android devices
How to Use
Contact InformationLead GenerationMeetings Scheduler
Make sure that the NFC reader on your phone is active
iPhone: starting with the iPhone XR and XS models, NFC is always active, no additional action is required. On iPhone models 7 through X, swipe to "Control Center" and press the NFC button. This action should be repeated every time you need to read the item.
Android: make sure that NFC is enabled. Easy to find by searching in the settings or swipe from top to bottom, the NFC button should be active.
Unlock phone and tap the item
iPhone has the NFC reader is at the top. You can tap the card to the back or to the front side of the phone.
Android could have the NFC reader either at the top or back center, depending on the model of the phone. Try to tap the card to the back center or top front side of the phone.
To activate the item, you need to create an account or log in to an existing account.You can sign up using your Google, Facebook account or Email.
Complete the activation
That's it! Your item is now activated.
Some Androids are compatible but have NFC turned off in phone settings!
● iPhone SE (with NFC widget in control center)● iPhone 7 (with NFC widget in control center)● iPhone 8 (with NFC widget in control center)● iPhone X (with NFC widget in control center)● iPhone XR● iPhone XS● iPhone XS Max● iPhone 11● iPhone 11 Pro● iPhone 11 Pro Max● iPhone 12● iPhone 12 Pro● iPhone 12 Mini● iPhone 12 Pro Max● iPhone 13● iPhone 13 Pro● iPhone 13 Mini● iPhone 13 Pro Max● iPhone SE (2nd generation)● all future iPhone
● Pixel● Pixel XL● Pixel 2● Pixel 2 XL● Pixel 3● Pixel 3 XL● Pixel 3A● Pixel 3a XL● Pixel 4● all future Pixel
● SIII● S4● S5● S6● S6 Edge● S6 Edge+● S7● S7Edge● S8● S8+● S9● S9+● S10● S10 5G● S10+● S20● S20+● A20● A20e● A30● A50● A51● Galaxy Fold● Galaxy Fold 2● all future Galaxy
● Note 8● Note 9● Note 10● Note 10+● Note 20● Note 20 Ultra● Note 20 Ultra Plus● all future Samsung
● P10● P10 Plus● P10 Lite● P20● P20 Pro● P20 Lite● P30● P30 Pro● P30 Lite● all future Huawei
● One M9● Desire 10 Pro● Exodus 1● U11/Life/+● Desire 12/12+● U11 Eyes● U12 Life● U12+● U19e● 19+● all future HTC
● G3● Nexus 5X● V10● G4● K10● V20● G5● G6● V30● V35 ThinQ● Q Stylus● Q Stylo 4● Stylo 5● V40 ThinQ● V50 ThinQ 5G● Q8● Q7● G7 ThinQ● G8● G8s ThinQ● Q9● One● all future LG
● Mi Mix● Mi Mix2● Mi Mix 2S● Mi Mix 3● Mi5● Mi5s● Mi5 Plus● Mi6/X● Mi6● Mi8● Mi8 Lite● Mi8 Pro● Mi9● Mi9 SE● all future Xiaomi
● 3● 5● 6● 8● 8.1● 6.1● 8 Sirocco● 7 Plus● 5.1● 9 PureView● all future Nokia
OnePlus – One, 3, 3T, 5, 5T, 6, 6T, 7, 7 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, all future OnePlus phones
Motorola – Moto P50, Moto X4, Moto Z3, Moto Z3 Play, all future Motorola phones
Sony – Xperia XZ1/Compact, Xperia 1, 10/Plus, Xperia XA1/Ultra/Plus, Xperia XZ2/Compact/Premium, Xperia XA2/Ultra/Plus, Xperia XZ3, all future Sony phones
All Android devices with built-in NFC module.
How to change your Contact Information
What it is and how it works
What it is and how it works